Our home in West Marlboro, Vermont is nestled in the foothills of Mount Snow skiing resort, and available for rent year-round.
This romantic 3,500 sq. foot updated country farmhouse features three wood burning fireplaces, and is set in a park-like setting overlooking the mountains of southern Vermont.
A Brief Overview…
- Just nine miles from Mt. Snow
- 15 minutes to Brattleboro
- Surrounded by scenic drives and all the outdoor fun you can handle.
- Available for week-long vacations, weekend getaways, writers’ retreats, family gatherings, and celebrations of all kinds.
- Accommodates parties of up to 8 people comfortably
While our home doesn’t offer some of the amenities of a large resort, we do offer quite a few personalized services you won’t find anywhere else, such as fires laid and ready to light and enjoy; home made bread or cookies to greet you upon arrival; throws and books carefully placed for your quiet enjoyment. This home is so much more than just another rental.
There is also plenty to see and do where we are located, no matter the season. We hope you’ll take the time to look around!
Polli Moryl and Kyle Oliver
For rental inquiries, please see more at our HomeAway site.